Current MBA Classes at Hult International Business School and other Universities around the world:
- Global New Product Development: Introduces the students to the Product Development Process and in particular the role of the Product Manager.
- Corporate Innovation in a Disruptive Era:
- Corporate Entrepreneurship:
- Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley:
- Academic Global Immersion in the South Cone (Chile, Argentina and Uruguay): Global Services – Can Latin America Compete? This class introduces the students to multiple aspects of globalization, country selection, risk and benefits assessments, global supply chains, human capital. Recently the class has shifted the focus into frugal innovation and global entrepreneurship.
- Silicon Valley Immersion: The Silicon Valley Ecosystem is the global epicenter for technology innovation, new venture creation, and venture capital. Indeed, many of the world’s most advanced businesses originated or grew here. What can we as individuals learn from this wealth creation ecosystem in which we live, study, and work?
Executive Education & Corporate Programs:
- The Global Startup Revolution:
- Dancing among Unicorns and Dragons:
- Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley: This executive lecture exposes the uniqueness of Silicon Valley at the global epicenter of technological innovation, new venture creation and angel and venture investing. Corporate, and university delegations from around the world are the typical target audiences who frequently visit Silicon Valley to learn how this knowledge based innovation ecosystem works.
- Born Global: Historically the internationalization of the firm was a growth phase typically explored after the domestic market was consolidated. Today young ventures are born global as their human capital, resources, markets and supply chains are globally distributed.
- USA Hispanic Market: The fastest growing demographics of the USA is the Hispanic ethnic group. This $1T+ consumer market represents very intriguing opportunities not due exclusively to its size of over 55M people, but its multiple linkages with their communities of origin bringing an additional 600M consumers. Executive audiences learn about ethnic marketing, diasporas and the multiples relationships with their country of origin.
- Globalization – Country Selection: A practical module that introduces over 40 global indexes and rankings to be used as tools in country selection; as the firm requires to identify one or few for investment, product localization, global services sourcing, supply chain sourcing alternatives, etc.